Friday, October 2, 2009

The Social Marketer Begins...

Inspired by a real passion for blogging, digital marketing, social media and sharing knowledge (as well as by my good friend and manager Mr Gareth Jones), I’ve decided to follow suit and start blogging about my professional experiences. Aside from being a copywriter and a digital marketer, I also manage a client-side social media function, which I’ve overseen since its inception.

Social media’s relevant infancy means that this is one area where my expertise is arguably as valid as anyone else’s. This may sound a bold statement considering the short length of my marketing career; however the newness of social media means I have learnt as much as anyone else in the same period of time.

Social media is a constantly evolving beast where many mistakes have been made and doubtless many more will follow. Talking of following, I hope that you choose to follow this blog, where I’ll aim to provide genuine insight, opinion and comment on the ever-changing world of social media marketing.

No comments:

Post a Comment